Registration and Deadlines
- Abstract submissions: April 30, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: May 10, 2015
- Early registration: May 31, 2015
Conference participants can register and pay the registration fee early (credit card, on-line) or late (cash, on-site).
- Early regular registration fee: 450 euros (payable by bank transfer)
- Early student registration fee: 350 euros (payable by bank transfer)
- Late regular registration fee: 550 euros (payable by cash only, on-site)
- Late student registration fee: 450 euros (payable by cash only, on-site)
By depositing the equivalent in the following account:
Account holder: Innoveco
Bank: National Bank of Greece
Account number: 661 4700 5897
Account number (IBAN): GR96 0110 6610 0000 6614 7005 897
Bank branch number: 661
SWIFT / BIC CODE: ETHNGRAA
Branch address: 71 G. Kalari str & 294 Liosion str, PC 10445
A copy (photocopy) of the document for payment will be sent to the Secretariat of the conference by email: email@example.com. Please note in the etiology of the deposit your name, your abstract number and the conference acronym (e.g. Papadopoulos K, CP33, escc2015).
- By paying the registration amount on the first or second day of the conference.
The registration fee includes coffee breaks, light lunches, the gala dinner as well as conference material.
Submission of Abstracts
Those interested in giving talks are invited to submit abstracts via the registration page. Abstracts should not exceed 400 words and should be written as plain text. We kindly ask to avoid the use of complicated notation or mathematical formulas which cannot be written in plain text.